Having a cool and comfortable home is always a priority once the hot, humid days of summer arrive. The 12,000 BTU window air conditioner from Danby can cool down spaces up to approximately 550 square feet in size. This unit is Energy Star compliant and comes with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and Energy Saver Switch, to help reduce the overall operating costs. It also comes equipped with 4-way air direction, a 3 speed fan to circulate the air, and the Wireless Connect feature which allows you to easily control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere. This unit comes backed by Danby's 24 month in-home (product and labor) warranty.
- 12,000 BTUs cools space up to 550 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star compliant
- Wireless Connect: control the temperature in your space anytime, from anywhere
- Electronic controls with LED display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Follow Me Function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months In-Home
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.